Last night, the RGV Photography Workshops photographed a fitness model.
Here’s how we did it.
- Falloff into a dark background by using a small aperture to limit the ambient light.
- Raked the light across her body, using shadows to accentuate her hard-earned muscles.
- A Speedlight with a snoot above her to provide separation on her hair and shoulders.
- A strip box with a grid to prevent the light from spilling off into the background.
- A large reflector to light the “soft” lit side of her body.